Dr. Steven Quay Dense breast tissue: What it means to have dense breasts
- Check with seller
- Published date: July 13, 2020
[ #51919 Ad Views - 5 ]
- Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Dense breast tissue is detected on a mammogram. Additional imaging tests are sometimes recommended for women with dense breasts.If a recent mammogram showed you have dense breast tissue, you may wonder what this means for your breast cancer risk. Doctors know dense breast tissue makes breast cancer screening more difficult and it increases the risk of breast cancer.
Review your breast cancer risk factors with your doctor and consider your options for additional breast cancer screening tests. Together you can decide whether additional screening tests are right for you.
Thanks for reading, Steven Quay, MD, Ph.D.
Contact Dr. Quay
107 Spring Street Seattle, WA 98104
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Healthcare Kolkata (West Bengal) October 24, 2019 500.00 Rs.
GUM SURGERY, GUM INFECTION AND GUM DISEASE TREATMENT IN KOLKATA. Gupta Dental Foundation has been an expert in providing the best gum infection and gum disease treatment in Kolkata.
Healthcare BidhanNagar (West Bengal) October 15, 2019 700.00 Rs.
Dr. Prasenjit Datta has treated thousands of patients suffering from various shoulder problems successfully, and many of them are leading disease-free life.
Healthcare Kolkata (West Bengal) September 18, 2019 500.00 Rs.
Dr. Datta is an orthopedic surgeon with vast experience in the management of fractures, bone pains, joint pain, and arthritis. He has treated thousands of arthritic patients with success, and many of them are leading disease-free life.