BPCL Launches "VLSFO" IMO 2020 Compliant
- Check with seller
- Published date: January 6, 2020
[ #41070 Ad Views - 20 ]
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Bharat Petroleum delivered the first cargo of ‘Very Low Sulphur Fuel Oil (VLSFO)’ meeting new IMO standards at Mumbai, yesterday.
From 1st January 2020, The International Maritime Organization (IMO) enforced a new 0.5% global sulphur cap on fuel content, lowering from the earlier 3.5% limit, in response to the heightening environmental concerns, contributed in part by harmful emissions from ships.Visit here: https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/ for more information.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services Mumbai (Maharashtra) January 6, 2020 Check with seller
BPCL Startup Grand Challenge 2020’ invites India’s most innovative Startups to participate and win prizes worth Rs. 3 Crore. Through "Project Ankur" we have been developing a supportive ecosystem that nurtures entrepreneurship in t...
Other Services Mumbai (Maharashtra) January 3, 2020 Check with seller
Java paper produces the highest quality recycled Kraft Paper for Bags, along with the finest quality FSC, ITC and food-grade paper and delivers optimal printing performance while reflecting a commitment to the sustainability of the natural resources.
Other Services Mumbai (Maharashtra) December 26, 2019 Free
A limited liability partnership (LLP) is a partnership in which some or all partners have limited liabilities. If you want to invest in Indian business market by incorporating a LLP, you can contact Neusource. We are here to help you to form a LLP in...